Cosmos Religious Vacations
With more than 50 years of experience and specialization in packaged travel arrangements, Cosmos has clout with suppliers that enable you to visit the world's most incredible religious sites at a remarkable price. Now, you can make your dream of faith-based vacation a reality with Cosmos Religious Vacations. You can even personalize your journey with a choice of optional activities and excursions.
View Religious Vacations >
Experience the Joy of the Jubilee
Travel to Rome has an even deeper religious significance in 2016! Pope Francis has declared it a Jubilee Year of Mercy - a great historic event in the Catholic Church linked to universal pardons and reconciliation. The Jubilee begins on the Feast of the Immaculate Conception, December 8, 2015, with the rare opening of the Holy Door at St. Peter’s Basilica. Throughout this Holy Year, the Holy Doors at St. John Lateran, St. Mary Major, and St. Paul Outside the Walls will also be opened, giving pilgrims the opportunity to pass through the doors and receive the sacrament of forgiveness. Various events and celebrations will occur throughout the Jubilee, with the conclusion on November 20, 2016, the Feast of Christ the King. This momentous occasion, the thirtieth Jubilee in the history of the Catholic Church, will be celebrated around the world, but especially in Rome.
Cosmos: The Right Elements for the Perfect Vacation
One of the greatest things about a Cosmos escorted tour is the peace of mind it provides. We take care of all the details and include transportation, hotels, expert Tour Directors, sightseeing with knowledgeable Local Guides, and even some meals—so you can immerse yourself fully in your travel experience!
What does a Cosmos faith-based vacation deliver?
- A total package, including hotel, transportation, some meals, sightseeing, and a professional Tour Director for as little as $117 per day
- Prices that are 30% less expensive than traveling on your own, thanks to our global buying power
- Religious service or Mass as an inclusion or during free time and plenty of time for personal reflection
- Experienced and professional Tour Directors and Local Guides who deliver commentary in English but are multilingual so they can navigate your destination with ease and give you the richest experience possible
- Hotels you can count on, most of which are Superior Tourist or better and in locations that allow you to immerse yourself in the local culture
- Guaranteed share accommodation for single travelers
- Inclusion of headsets on all sightseeing tours (except Mexico & Jordan)
- Plenty of leisure time to explore on your own, while not missing any of the spiritual must-sees
- Free Wi-Fi access on Cosmos' state-of-the-art motorcoaches (where service is available). You'll also enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi access in the lobby of most hotels.
For more detailed information about our faith-based itineraries please visit CosmosFaith.com.
View Religious Vacations >
Choose to receive your brochure electronically and download them now or if you prefer to receive them by mail, our brochures will be delivered in approximately seven to 10 business days.