Cosmos Religious Vacations
For more than 50 years, Cosmos has offered value-minded travelers the
most affordable travel packages to the world’s more fascinating places. Now,
you can also make your dream of an enriching and engaging faith-based
vacation an amazing reality with Cosmos value-based religious tours to Italy,
Portugal, Spain, France, Israel and Jordan.
View Religious Vacations >
Custom tours personalized for your group
Cosmos Religious vacations feature the best and most popular faith-based
itineraries—and when there’s a special trip or destination your group would
like to see, we can customize a tour for as few as 20 people.
What does a Cosmos faith-based vacation deliver?
- A total package, including hotel, transportation, some meals, sightseeing, and a professional Tour Director for as little as $127 per day
- Prices that are 30% cheaper than traveling on your own, thanks to our global buying power
- Hotels you can count on, most of which are Superior Tourist or better and in locations that allow you to immerse yourself in the local culture
- Guaranteed share accommodation for single travelers
- Inclusion of headsets on all sightseeing tours (except Jordan)
- Plenty of leisure time to explore on your own, while not missing any of the spiritual must-sees
Scheduled group activities and free time
Cosmos Religious vacations offer the right balance between scheduled
group activities and free time for reflection, relaxation or simply to roam on
your own. Your Tour Director is always on hand to assist you with finding a
religious service or Mass, shopping tips, and suggestions for optional side
trips and entertainment.
Sightseeing and highlights included in the price
Our religious packages take in the most treasured highlights of each
destination. They are carefully planned to include visits to places of religious
interest and panoramic drives through areas of natural beauty. There’s
so much for you to look forward to! Visit Assisi, the home of St. Francis,
see the breathtaking cathedral of Santiago de Compostela, spend time in
Lourdes, walk in the footsteps of Jesus throughout the Holy Land, and so
much more. Your knowledgeable Local Guides will ensure you visit unique
and interesting locations throughout your journey.
Included religious services or mass
Cosmos Religious itineraries not only have time set aside for personal
reflection, we also include religious services or Mass throughout each journey.
Where services are not included, they may be available during free time.
View Religious Vacations >
Choose to receive your brochure electronically and download them now or if you prefer to receive them by mail, our brochures will be delivered in approximately seven to 10 business days.