Perfectly proportioned and recently updated, the MS Veendam offers an onboard experience defined by spacious comfort and the latest features and amenities. Guests will enjoy elegant dining rooms, a $2 million art and antique collection, wide teak decks and spacious staterooms - many with private verandahs and are newly updated. New and exciting options grace the ship – Greenhouse spa, a resort-style pool experience, and a glamorous nightclub.
Veendam Ship Information
- Ship's Registry: The Netherlands
- Passenger capacity: 1,350
- Crew members: 580
- Gross tonnage: 57,092 grt.
- Length: 719 feet
- Beam: 101 feet
- Maximum speed: 22 knots
- Decks: 10
- Signature Mariner's Dream™ bed featuring plush Sealy Posturepedic® Euro-Top mattress and finely woven cotton linens
- Luxurious beds featuring Sealy® Premium Euro-Top mattresses and finely woven cotton linens
- Deluxe waffle weave and terry cloth bathrobes for use during your voyage
- 100% Egyptian cotton towels
- Premium massage showerhead
- 5x magnifying lighted make-up mirror and salon-quality hair dryer
- Fragrant soaps, lotions, shampoo and other bath amenities from Elemis Aromapure
- Complimentary fresh fruit on request
- Elegant ice bucket and serving tray for in-stateroom beverages
- Flat-panel TV and DVD player
- Ice service, shoeshine service and nightly turndown service
Interior Stateroom (Category K)
2 lower beds convertible to 1 queen-size bed, shower. Approximately 141-226 sq. ft.
Ocean-view Stateroom (Category C, D)
2 lower beds convertible to 1 queen-size bed, bathtub, shower. Approximately 174-255 sq. ft.
Verandah Suite (Category B)
2 lower beds convertible to 1 queen-size bed, whirlpool bath & shower, sitting area, private verandah, mini-bar, refrigerator, floor-to-ceiling windows. Approximately 283 sq. ft. including verandah.