Spacious public areas and plush accommodations feature a musically themed shipboard atmosphere. Inspired by the world's great music, artifacts and memorabilia from a variety of musical genres decorate the ship. You'll find musical instruments such as Bill Clinton's saxophone and signed guitars from Queen, Iggy Pop, Eric Clapton, and the Rolling Stones used as art objects throughout the ship. At the heart of the MS Zaandam in a soaring 3-story atrium is a baroque-style Dutch pipe organ, inspired by the traditional barrel organs still found on the streets of the Netherlands.
MS Zaandam Ship Information
- Ship's Registry: The Netherlands
- Passenger capacity: 1,432
- Crew members: 647
- Gross tonnage: 61,396 grt.
- Length: 780 feet
- Beam: 105.8 feet
- Maximum speed: 23 knots
- Luxurious beds featuring Sealy® Premium Euro-Top mattresses and finely woven cotton linens
- Deluxe waffle weave and terry cloth bathrobes for use during your voyage
- 100% Egyptian cotton towels
- Premium massage showerhead
- 5x magnifying lighted make-up mirror and salon-quality hair dryer
- Fragrant soaps, lotions, shampoo and other bath amenities from Elemis Aromapure
- Complimentary fresh fruit on request
- Elegant ice bucket and serving tray for in-stateroom beverages
- Flat-panel TV and DVD player
- Ice service, shoeshine service and nightly turndown service
Interior Stateroom (Category K or J)
2 lower beds convertible to 1 queen-size bed and shower. Approximately 182-293 sq. ft.
Ocean-view Stateroom (Category C or D)
2 lower beds convertible to 1 queen-size bed, bathtub, shower. Approximately 140-319 sq. ft.
Verandah Suite (Category B)
2 lower beds convertible to 1 queen-size bed, whirlpool bath & shower, sitting area, private verandah, mini-bar, refrigerator, floor-to-ceiling windows. Approximately 297-379 sq. ft.