2017 Vacations Now Available - Book Early!
Book this vacation and lock in a price for a 2017 European tour. When booking air-inclusive, you can remove airfare uncertainty with our Early Airfare Price Guarantee. And yes, if the price goes down, we'll honor the new lower price. You can't lose! Please note that 2017 departures are subject to itinerary and price modification, but by booking and depositing today, you will lock in your price.
This fascinating adventure covers Central and Eastern Europe, focusing on the monumental architecture, history, and traditions of the former Prussian and Austro-Hungarian Empires. Begin with two overnights in London, then cross the English Channel by Eurostar train to Brussels, capital of Belgium, and join your motorcoach. Pass through the Duchy of Luxembourg to enter Germany, with a stop in ancient Trier. Travel through Bavaria, visiting Nuremberg, and arriving in Mozart’s hometown of Salzburg in Austria. Get to know the “waltz capital,” Vienna, where a Local Guide will give you historical and artistic information as well as point out where to have the best sachertorte. On to Hungary to visit Budapest, where you’ll admire the Parliament Building, Fishermen’s Bastion, Matthias Coronation Church, and more. Stop in the Slovakian capital of Bratislava, then encounter the brilliant gothic and baroque architecture in Prague, including the Charles Bridge and the Astronomical Clock. Back in Germany, visit Dresden and enjoy guided sightseeing in Berlin, where the tour ends.
Destinations & Sightseeing
Individual headsetsInside visits and special features: Shown in UPPERCASE in the tour description including admission charges where applicable.Sightseeing: Visits to Trier, Nuremberg, Salzburg, Bratislava, Dresden
Scenic Highlights: Moselle Valley, Salzkammergut, Lake Balaton, Bohemia
NOTE:November 27 & December 4 Departures – Include visit to Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest, Prague, and Berlin Christmas markets
The following UNESCO World Heritage Sites can be seen or visited on this vacation:
- Historic Centre of the City of Salzburg
- Historic Centre of Vienna
- Palace and Gardens of Schönbrunn
- La Grand-Place, Brussels
- Historic Centre of Prague
- Upper Middle Rhine Valley
- Budapest, including the Banks of the Danube, the Buda Castle Quarter, and Andrássy Avenue
- Palaces and Parks of Potsdam and Berlin
Transportation: Eurostar train London-Brussels; on the Continent, private first-class air-conditioned motorcoach
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price includes a limited time promotional offer(s) – please review current promotions or deals
for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Cosmos).