On board MS Noordam you will discover museum-quality paintings such as an oil painting of the city of Utrecht painted in 1842, as well as contemporary art like the series of photographs of music greats Dizzy Gillespie and BB King. One of the most valuable pieces of furniture on board the ship is a remarkable inlaid chest flanked by carved wooden 17th-century Baroque columns. Made in Germany in 1885, the chest is inlaid with ebony and precious stones. Enjoy an onboard IPod® self-guided tour of the complete MS Noordam art collection. This ship exemplifies the classic style of ocean travel with contemporary amenities and modern enhancements. The ambiance and elegance of the MS Noordam will provide a comfortable, spacious and relaxing backdrop as you cruise & tour Alaska with Cosmos.
MS Noordam Ship Information
- Ship's Registry: The Netherlands
- Passenger capacity: 1,972
- Crew members: 811
- Gross tonnage: 82,318 grt.
- Length: 936 feet
- Beam: 105.8 feet
- Maximum speed: 24 knots
- Decks: 11
- Luxurious beds featuring Sealy® Premium Euro-Top mattresses and finely woven cotton linens
- Deluxe waffle weave and terry cloth bathrobes for use during your voyage
- 100% Egyptian cotton towels
- Premium massage showerhead
- 5x magnifying lighted make-up mirror and salon-quality hair dryer
- Fragrant soaps, lotions, shampoo and other bath amenities from Elemis Aromapure
- Complimentary fresh fruit on request
- Elegant ice bucket and serving tray for in-stateroom beverages
- Flat-panel TV and DVD player
- Ice service, shoeshine service and nightly turndown service
Interior Stateroom (Category J, K)
2 lower beds convertible to 1 queen-size bed, shower. Approximately 151–233 sq. ft.
Ocean-view Stateroom (Category C, D, E)
2 lower beds convertible to 1 queen-size bed, bathtub, shower. Approximately 174–180 sq. ft.
Verandah Suite (Category VD)
2 lower beds convertible to 1 queen-size bed, bathtub, shower, sitting area, private verandah, floor-to-ceiling windows. Approximately 212–359 sq. ft. including verandah.