The beautiful garden theme of the MS Volendam is reflected in an artful floral motif throughout the ship's spacious public rooms and elegant staterooms. In addition to fresh flowers throughout the ship, a collection of incredible artwork enhances the interior – everything from pre-Columbian fetishes and sculptures to Renaissance-era fountains imported from Italy.
MS Volendam Ship Information
- Ship's Registry: The Netherlands
- Passenger capacity: 1,432
- Crew members: 604
- Gross tonnage: 61,214 grt.
- Length: 781 feet
- Beam: 105.8 feet
- Maximum speed: 23 knots
- Decks: 10
- Luxurious beds featuring Sealy® Premium Euro-Top mattresses and finely woven cotton linens
- Deluxe waffle weave and terry cloth bathrobes for use during your voyage
- 100% Egyptian cotton towels
- Premium massage showerhead
- 5x magnifying lighted make-up mirror and salon-quality hair dryer
- Fragrant soaps, lotions, shampoo and other bath amenities from Elemis Aromapure
- Complimentary fresh fruit on request
- Elegant ice bucket and serving tray for in-stateroom beverages
- Flat-panel TV and DVD player
- Ice service, shoeshine service and nightly turndown service
Interior Stateroom (Category J, K, L)
2 lower beds convertible to 1 queen-size bed and shower. Approximately 182-293 sq. ft.
Ocean-view Stateroom (Category C, D, E)
2 lower beds convertible to 1 queen-size bed, bathtub, shower. Approximately 140-319 sq. ft
Verandah Suite (Category AA, B)
2 lower beds convertible to 1 queen-size bed, whirlpool bath & shower, sitting area, private verandah, mini-bar, refrigerator, floor-to-ceiling windows. All A-category staterooms also have 1 sofa bed. Approximately 297-379 sq. ft.