One of Holland America’s Vista-class ships, the MS Westerdam is recently updated with new entertainment spaces and reimagined suites. The theme of the ship’s art collection is Dutch heritage in the New World, with everything from paintings of historic Dutch ships to contemporary pieces, including an original Andy Warhol portrait. Guests on board can enjoy live entertainment with Music Walk, learn culinary skills at a cooking show, or enrich the travel experience at the Exploration Central atop the ship.
MS Westerdam Ship Information
- Ship's Registry: The Netherlands
- Passenger capacity: 1,964
- Crew members: 812
- Gross tonnage: 82,348 grt.
- Length: 936 feet
- Beam: 105.8 feet
- Maximum speed: 24 knots
- Decks: 11
- Luxurious beds featuring signature Mariner's Dream™ bed with plush Euro-Top mattresses and finely woven cotton linens
- Premium massage showerhead
- Complimentary 24-hour In-Room Dining
- Nightly turndown service
- Safes for your valuables
- Elemis Aromapure bath amenities
- Complimentary shoeshine service
- Daily Housekeeping
- Generous Storage
- Deluxe bathrobes
- Complimentary fresh fruit
- Complimentary ice service
Interior Stateroom (Category L, K, J)
2 lower beds convertible to 1 queen-size bed, shower. Approximately 151–233 sq. ft.
Ocean-view Stateroom (Category D, C)
2 lower beds convertible to 1 queen-size bed, bathtub and shower. Approximately 174–180 sq. ft.
Verandah Suite (Category VD, VC)
2 lower beds convertible to 1 queen-size bed, bathtub, shower, sitting area, private verandah and floor-to-ceiling windows. Approximately 212–359 sq. ft. including verandah.
Stateroom amenities include: