Protect the Unexpected
Travel with the peace of mind that when life's unexpected circumstances happen, you'll be protected. Take advantage of worry-free Travel Protection to safeguard your vacation payment, your belongings, and most importantly, medical expenses from unforeseen events that may arise before or during your trip.
$1 Million USTOA Travelers Assistance Program
As an active member and in accordance with the USTOA $1 Million Travelers Assistance Program, the Globus family of brands has posted $1 million with USTOA for use as reimbursement of advance customer payments in the unlikely event of bankruptcy, insolvency, or cessation of business. Complete details of the USTOA Travelers Assistance Program may be obtained by writing to USTOA at 75 Madison Avenue, Suite 2014, New York, New York 10016, or by e-mail to email@example.com or by visiting their Web site.
We've Got Your Back!
They say that travel is the only thing you buy that actually makes you richer! Exploring new places is an investment in yourself, but it's also a financial investment that needs to be protected against the unexpected. That's why we offer an affordable, comprehensive Travel Protection Plan so you can dream, plan, and travel without worrying about life's little surprises. Protect yourself and your investment by adding Travel Protection to every booking.
Life Happens. Be Ready!
- Coverage if you have to cancel for any reason
- Reimbursement of airfare booked with us or on your own when canceling for a covered event or circumstance
- Coverage for vacation interruption when modifying for a covered reason
- Lost or damaged baggage protection. Plus, lost baggage search to locate and retrieve you luggage when lost by an airline
- 24-hour worldwide emergency phone support
- Pre-existing medical condition waived when purchasing Travel Protection within 14 days of initial payment/deposit
The Power of Travel Protection.*
- Protects your investment and removes the worry that something might happen to cancel or postpone your travel plans.
- Eliminates the worry that your parents or someone in your immediate family who is not traveling becomes ill or injured and needs your return.
- Reimburses your cost for lost trip days when a flight is canceled or delayed.
- Replaces or repairs lost or damaged luggage with up to $2,500 reimbursement coverage.
- Provides medical care if you become ill or injured during your trip.
- Refunds up to 150% of the original cost of your trip for unused land or water travel arrangements when you need to interrupt and/or rejoin your trip due to a covered emergency or event.
- Assists in the replacement of lost critical medication with worldwide travel assistance to replace prescriptions by local pharmacy or special courier.
- Provides emergency evacuation and repatriation in the case of a medical emergency or health crisis.
- Covers the cost of single-occupancy upgrades in the event your traveling partner cancels his or her trip.
- Protects you against financial hardship from lost employment that affects your ability to pay for planned travel arrangements.
- Extends your “Cancel for Any Reason Any Reason” Cancellation Waiver providing 100% of the cancelation charges prior to your planned departure in the form of a future travel credit certificate when a pet (dog, cat, horse, etc.) becomes ill and needs your care. Reimbursements for cancellation coverage is paid in the form of Globus family of brands Travel Certificates, allowing you a future travel certificate to travel with us at a later date. Travel certificate is valid for two years, is non-transferable, non-refundable, and may not be redeemed for cash.